Culture and Communications manager
Semrush is a leading digital marketing toolkit for SEO, PPC, and content marketing professionals worldwide. Over 7 million digital marketers have chosen SEMrush to speed up and facilitate daily online marketing activities, and easily monitor the website’s performance.
With over 45 tools within the software, search data for 140 countries, and seamless integration with Google services, Semrush provides solutions for in-house marketing teams and agencies working with clients in any industry.
In its niche and pricing segment, Semrush is an absolute leader in the number of tools available per one account and the richness of data. By ensuring the easy workflow between the marketing team members, Semrush helps them become front-runners in their industries. To keep up with our rapid growth in the new markets, Semrush is looking for an experienced and motivated Culture and internal communications manager to join a dynamic team!
The Culture and Communications team has a global influence, working with our leadership and employees community in all locations. Our goal is to define, develop and support our corporate culture and deliver on key internal communications.
The company is rapidly growing, new business processes and ideas come to life every day and require our actions and support, so we need a professional who would join the team and help us meet that challenge.
- Together with us launch a completely new Center of Expertise in the Company - Culture and communication team.
- Create and execute internal content strategy and programs with a view to external promotion.
- Participate in defining a strategy in the field of Culture and internal communications.
- Develop written materials, including internal news articles, localized business updates.
- Manage and participate in projects aimed at maintaining a strong culture in the company: work on projects on all stages, from creating an idea to executing.
- Define and implement all events and activities for evolving and maintaining Company values.
- Measure, test & learn communications.
- Work with Executive level, CHRO, Heads and Leads throughout the Company.
What we expect from you:
- 3-5 years of experience of work with corporate Culture and/or internal communications.
- Advanced level English. Native Russian.
- Bachelor’s degree in PR/ Communications, / Marketing / Journalism preferred.
- Experience in defining and implementing Culture and/or communications strategy.
- Advanced project management skills.
- Experience in developing and implementing HR. processes/projects specifically related to corporate culture and communications (company values, internal communications and HR Brand).
- A team player with a positive attitude, strong collaborative skills and the ability to build relationships internally.
- Relationship builder with the flexibility and finesse to “manage by influence”.
- High energy, maturity, and leadership with the ability to serve as a unifying force and to position communications discussions at both the strategic and tactical levels.
- Great communication skills, flexibility and result-oriented.
- Your advantage would be an experience of work in dynamic org structure without strict management hierarchy.
- Career in rapidly growing IT.
- Official employment according to the Labor Code of the Russian Federation.
- Flexible working day starts (between 9.00 and 12.00 am) with 5 working days (Monday-Friday).
- Comfortable and cozy office near Moskovskye Vorota subway station.
- Friendly employees.
- Corporate education (training, seminars, conferences).
- Fitness compensation.
- Medical insurance.