Customer Success Specialist
SEMrush is an all-in-one digital marketing software suite designed and united by one mission — to make online competition fair and transparent, with equal opportunities for everyone. Going on our 10th year of trailblazing experiments and constant progress, we've grown into the world's leading competitive research service for online marketing.
- Recommend potential products or services to the development teams by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by providing the right SEMrush knowledge, methods, and tools
- Keeping up-to-date knowledge of the product and technical side of the industry (i.e. HTML courses, Google Analytics, etc.)
- Work with team to identify and work towards both personal and department goals
- Work within the Semrush and SalesForce database to respond to our customers and potential sales inquiries promptly
- Ability to work independently and become a self-problem solver
- Resolve customer issues with effective problem-solving skills to retain customers
- Manage a high volume of inbound and outbound phone calls, live chats, and emails
- Bachelor's degree required, preferably in Business, Marketing, Communications, IT or other related fields
- 1+ years of proven customer-facing experience
- Experience within a SaaS company is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are a must
- Experience within MAC OS, Salesforce, JIRA, Sprout Social, Slack or other related software is preferred
- Familiar with the Digital Marketing and SEO industry is a plus
- Excellent time management skills and ability to meet deadlines with little supervision
- Mon- Fri (12 pm-8 pm)
- Medical, Dental and Vision Care
- 401(k) plan with Dollar for Dollar company match up to 3% and an additional 50% match on the next 2% you contribute- for a total of 4% company matching funds- EMPLOYER CONTRIBUTIONS ARE FULLY VESTED FROM DAY ONE!
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
Semrush is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, creed, color, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, ancestry, physical or mental disability, or medical condition including medical characteristics, genetic identity, marital status, military service, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state or federal laws. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, merit, and individual qualifications.