Customer Support Specialist (night shift)
Who we are:
Semrush is an international IT company. From 2008 on, we’ve been creating our own unique online platform for digital marketers, and - in our humble opinion - we’re doing pretty well! With Semrush you can track the effectiveness of your website, evaluate product’s online presence, analyze your competitors, and the list goes on.Among the core values of our company is the affection for brave - even daring - ideas and love for experiments. We don’t perform routine tasks, we create! And that’s the reason why our colleagues are at the forefront of establishing top trends in digital world. To date, we have helped 7 million marketers from the United States, Europe, Asia and Australia.
Our Customer Success department is growing and seeking for talented Customer Support Specialist for the night shift, who will provide our customers with relevant information regarding Semrush services.
Wanna create great things together? The time is now!
- Supporting users by email, phone and chats.
- Training our customers online. From basics to the full functionality to benefit from Semrush services.
- Providing internal departments and management with customers’ feedback.
- Participating in internal projects on processes improvements and internal company-wide projects.
- Shift work. Working hours 12.00 am - 09. 00 am (Moscow time)
What we expect from you:
- Career in rapidly growing IT.
- Official employment according to the Labor Code of the Russian Federation.
- Working hours 12.00 am - 09. 00 am (Moscow time).
- Friendly employees.
- Corporate education (training, seminars, conferences).
- Fitness compensation.
- Medical insurance.
Semrush is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, creed, color, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, ancestry, physical or mental disability, or medical condition including medical characteristics, genetic identity, marital status, military service, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state or federal laws. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, merit, and individual qualifications.