WHO WE ARE
Semrush is a leading digital marketing toolkit for SEO, PPC, and content marketing professionals worldwide, with 7 million marketers who have already used Semrush to improve online marketing activities, monitor their website’s performance, as well as the competitor’s one.
With over 45 tools within the software and search data for 140 countries, Semrush provides solutions for in-house marketing teams and agencies working with clients in any industry. Semrush is an absolute leader helping good marketers become great!
Semrush's Treasury and Global Payments Team manages the company's global activities when it comes to money movement ensuring that our employees, vendors and stakeholders get paid on time, and our customers can transact with Semrush easily and efficiently. We also manage the company's financial and business risks, protecting our balance sheet and teams.
The Payroll Manager will oversee and supervise the organization’s payroll functions, ensuring pay is processed on time, accurately, and in compliance with all relevant regulations.
- Implements, maintains, and reviews payroll processing systems to ensure timely and accurate processing of payroll transactions including salaries, benefits, garnishments, taxes, and other deductions
- Ensures accurate and timely processing of payroll updates including new hires, terminations, and changes to pay rates
- Prepares and maintains accurate records and reports of payroll transactions
- Ensures compliance with federal, state, and local payroll, wage, and hour laws and best practices
- Facilitates audits by providing records and documentation to auditors
- Identifies and recommends updates to payroll processing software, systems, and procedures
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Extensive global knowledge of the payroll function including preparation, balancing, internal control, and payroll taxes
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business Administration, Human Resources, or related field required
- Three to five years of related experience required
- Experience with global equity plans and their administration
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, Slack, G Suite and related applications
- Proficient with ADP payroll software
- Strong communication skills
- Demonstrated experience working cross functionally in a global environment
- Ability to work independently
- Medical, Dental and Vision Care
- 401(k) plan with Dollar for Dollar company match up to 3% and an additional 50% match on the next 2% you contribute- for a total of 4% company matching funds- EMPLOYER CONTRIBUTIONS ARE FULLY VESTED FROM DAY ONE!
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
Some additional perks that Semrush has to offer:
- Flexible work hours
- FREE snacks and drinks
Semrush is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, creed, color, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, ancestry, physical or mental disability, or medical condition including medical characteristics, genetic identity, marital status, military service, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state or federal laws. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, merit, and individual qualifications.