Campaign Lead (Listing Management Toolkit)
Semrush is a leading digital marketing toolkit for SEO, PPC, and content marketing professionals worldwide. Over 7 million digital marketers have chosen SEMrush to speed up and facilitate daily online marketing activities, and easily monitor the website’s performance. With over 45 tools within the software, search data for 140 countries, and seamless integration with Google services, Semrush provides solutions for in-house marketing teams and agencies working with clients in any industry.
In its niche and pricing segment, Semrush is an absolute leader in the number of tools available per one account and the richness of data. By ensuring the easy workflow between the marketing team members, Semrush helps them become front-runners in their industries.
We are looking for a full-time Campaign Lead for our Listing Management Toolkit.
- Test and develop an overall digital strategy for B2B SaaS worldwide (mainly - US).
- Optimize digital pipeline on CJM/user flow level and on AAARRR-funnel.
- Work on new payments, CAC, CPL, ROMI metrics by launching HADI-experiments with inner digital team.
- Analyze the performance of marketing campaigns across channels (display, paid search Google Ads, paid social Facebook ads, Quora Linkedin, SEO) and provide suggestions to improve CTR and following conversions.
- Do web/user flow analytics and launch experiments to improve CR, CPA, CPL.
- Collaborate and set tasks for inner digital team (display, paid search, paid social, SEO).
- Set goals for each channel (in awareness, registrations or acquisitions) and evaluate performance.
- Work on offers, creative ideas, texts with content/design team and work on improving USP/JTBD.
- Head of marketing reporting, daily stand up.
What we expect from you:
- Experience in go-to-market IT/SaaS (B2B is a plus) on US, European markets.
- 3+ years of experience in performance/digital marketing.
- English upper-intermediate is a must, working in an international team is a plus.
- Cases of overall CJM optimization.
- Google Ads or other advertising platform experienced user (there will be no handwork, but you need to have a deep understanding of how it works).
- Have an understanding of user acquisition and brand-awareness channels and tools and their performance metrics and connection.
- Web & BI Analytics (Datastudio, Tableau, BQ, Inspectlet).
- Use data-driven and problem-solving approach in work, working with HADI-methodology is a plus.
- Project management skills.
- SEO, HTML, CPA/affiliate, CRM marketing is a plus.
- Entrepreneurial spirit, “can-do” attitude, but critical thinking will be a plus :)
- Career in rapidly growing IT.
- Official employment according to the Labor Code of the Russian Federation.
- Flexible working day start (between 9.00 and 12.00 am) with 5 working days (Monday-Friday).
- Friendly employees.
- Corporate education (training, seminars, conferences).
- Fitness compensation.
- Medical insurance.
It is the policy of Semrush to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and employment applicants without regard to unlawful considerations of race, religion, creed, color, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, ancestry, physical or mental disability, or medical condition including medical characteristics, genetic identity, marital status, military service, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state or federal laws.