Customer Support Specialist (evening shift)
Semrush is a leading digital marketing toolkit for SEO, PPC and content marketing professionals worldwide, with over 7 million digital marketers customers using Semrush to improve online marketing activities, monitor their website’s performance, as well as the competitor’s one.
With over 45 tools within the software and search data for 140 countries, Semrush provides solutions for in-house marketing teams and agencies working with clients in any industry.In its niche and pricing segment, Semrush is an absolute leader helping good marketers become great!
Our Customer Success department is growing and seeking for talented Customer Support Specialist for the evening shift, who will provide our customers with relevant information regarding Semrush services. Working hours 03.00 pm - 11.00 pm.
- Supporting users by email, phone and chats.
- Training our customers online. From basics to the full functionality to benefit from Semrush services.
- Providing internal departments and management with customers’ feedback.
- Participating in internal projects on processes improvements and internal company-wide projects.
- Native/near native written and verbal communication skills in fluent English.
- Ability to solve problems fast by looking into the details and deep research.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to meet deadlines with no supervision.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to work independently and become a self-problem solver.
- Customer-facing experience as a strong plus.
- Willingness to constantly learn and grow, creative and playful approach to achieving goals.
- This offer stands for the “FLEX” work format: some days a week you work from the office (10 mins from the metro station Moskovskiye Vorota), and some #wfh. Trust us, it’s an efficient way of work. Proven!
Private health insurance program. Life insurance.
Agile approach to work (we’ll gladly teach you).
Online English classes.
Training/online courses and workshops/conferences/books to improve your hard- and soft skills.
Financial compensation of sports and hobbies (gym/dancing/languages/horseback riding/painting/wakeboard… and many more. It’s really up to you!)
Corporate psychologist consultations. Mental health is as important as physical well-being.
Awesome parties, team buildings and corporate events in different formats–both online and offline, depending on the situation in the world. We can have fun in any case! :)