Sales Manager (US and Canada Markets)
Semrush is a leading digital marketing toolkit for SEO, PPC and content marketing professionals worldwide, with over 7 million digital marketers customers using SEMrush to improve online marketing activities, monitor their website’s performance, as well as the competitor’s one.
With over 45 tools within the software and search data for 140 countries, Semrush provides solutions for in-house marketing teams and agencies working with clients in any industry.In its niche and pricing segment, Semrush is an absolute leader helping good marketers become great!
Work with the revenue team and cross functional team members to drive revenue for the company by hiring, coaching and developing a high performing sales team of approximately 10 salespeople.
- Hire team of high performing salespeople
- Develop and coach sellers to achieve personal and professional objectives
- Meet with individual contributors on a frequent basis to motivate and identify challenges
- Identify key activities that drive performance at a team and individual level
- May need to work remotely which requires a high level of organization and structure
- Digital marketing experience
- 3-5 years of proven and documented sale management performance
- Selling in a fast paced environment
- SaaS experience a plus, but not mandatory
- Working with tools such as SFDC, Chorus, SalesLoft, Gong, G-Suite
- Account management and planning experience
- Powerpoint, Google Sheets, Excel and Tableau
- Formal sales training, i.e., Solution Selling, Sandler, etc...
- Experience selling SEO and or SEM software, data, or similar tools
- Relationship building
- Time management
- Problem solving
• Medical, Dental and Vision Care
• 401(k) plan with Dollar for Dollar company match up to 3% and an additional 50% match on the next 2% you contribute- for a total of 4% company matching funds- EMPLOYER CONTRIBUTIONS ARE FULLY VESTED FROM DAY ONE!
• Short Term & Long Term Disability
• Life Insurance
Semrush is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, creed, color, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, ancestry, physical or mental disability, or medical condition including medical characteristics, genetic identity, marital status, military service, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state or federal laws. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, merit, and individual qualifications.