Product Owner (Silver Team)
Semrush is a leading digital marketing toolkit for SEO, PPC, and content marketing professionals worldwide, with 7 million marketers who have already used Semrush to improve online marketing activities, monitor their website’s performance, as well as the competitor’s one. With over 45 tools within the software and search data for 140 countries, Semrush provides solutions for in-house marketing teams and agencies working with clients in any industry. Semrush is an absolute leader in helping good marketers become great!
The Silver team is working on a new tool — Content Outline Builder — and looking for their Product Owner!
Define the product’s vision, strategy and roadmap by ensuring that the product supports the company’s overall strategy and goals.
Create and maintain the product backlog, gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements.
Communicate about the product within the company (e.g. demo attendance and invites, forecasting, management reporting).
Operate in an agile environment to deliver product requirements with prioritized features and corresponding justification.
Work closely with engineering, business, marketing and support to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met.
Observe, learn about and analyze the market.
Share insights throughout the company regarding the product.
High level of product analytics knowledge (and experience in applying it).
Experience in quantitative and qualitative research.
Experience in tasking a development team.
Excellent communication and presentation skills, work with several interested customers.
Ability to delve into and make sense of a new subject area (it’s SEO, in our case).
English level – Intermediate and higher.
Understanding of Agile, Scrum, and a Product Owner role.
- This offer stands for the remote work format. Digital nomadism, #wfh - call it the way you like, and work remotely.
- Flexible working day start that would suit a night owl and an early bird alike. You can start between 9:00 am and 12:00 pm.
- Private health insurance program. Life insurance.
- Agile approach to work (we’ll gladly teach you).
- Online English classes.
- Training/online courses and workshops/conferences/books to improve your hard- and soft skills.
- Financial compensation of sports and hobbies (gym/dancing/languages/horseback riding/painting/wakeboard… and many more. It’s really up to you!)
- Corporate psychologist consultations. Mental health is as important as physical well-being.
- Awesome parties, team buildings and corporate events in different formats – both online and offline, depending on the situation in the world. We can have fun in any case! :)
Semrush is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, creed, color, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, ancestry, physical or mental disability, or medical condition including medical characteristics, genetic identity, marital status, military service, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state or federal laws. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, merit and individual qualifications.