Bid Finder is a bid management solution that helps digital agencies find relevant marketing contracts in just a few clicks.
With it, you can easily access high-revenue marketing bids, and win new clients as a result.
How It Works
Semrush pulls together bid data from multiple sources, then categorizes and organizes it in a user-friendly way. The quick search returns relevant, viable contracts, and the email notification functionality ensures that you won’t miss important opportunities when they are published.
With Bid Finder, you can find contract opportunities in several common marketing categories, such as:
- Advertising and media buying
- Graphic and motion design
- Marketing strategy and consultancy
- Public relations
- Web design
Currently, you can find bids from the following country databases:
- United Kingdom
- United States
Bid Finder is available as part of the Agency Growth Kit (AGK).
How to Search for Bids
1. To start discovering marketing bids, select the desired contract filters:
- Publication date
- Contract total value
2. Clicking on the name of the bid will bring you to the corresponding source page. There, you can review the key information about a contract (such as budget, description, and contact information). You can then choose to add the client to CRM.
If added to CRM, the client becomes flagged as ‘Added to CRM’ on Bid Finder. In CRM, the client will be tagged with ‘Added from Bid Finder’.
3. Save your bids and search requests for future work.
4. Set up email alerts to receive notifications each time new bids that match your search criteria are published.
A Step-by-Step Bid Management Checklist
We know it can sometimes be difficult to get started with bids, especially if you haven’t done it before.
That's why we've created a step-by-step bid management checklist to help you apply and manage your bids effectively.
To use the checklist, you should go to the bid’s page and click the “Get Started” button. After that, your bid will be added to Semrush CRM, and a new client will be created. Find your checklist in your client card, add tasks from it to your to-do list, share tasks with your teammates, and easily win bids.