How is Keyword Intent calculated?
We identified search intent for each keyword in our databases so you can quickly find out what the users are looking for and intending to do.
Semrush uses a machine-learning algorithm to calculate the value. This algorithm considers the following factors:
- SERP features shown in keyword search results
- The presence of words in the keyword that indicate the intention of the user (for example: buy, address, how)
- If the keyword is branded or not branded
Learn more about Analyzing Search Intent Instantly with Semrush in our Blog.
- Available historical data
- What is Live Update?
- What is Search Volume in Semrush?
- What is KD%?
- What Does Results Mean?
- What Does SERP Features Mean For My Keywords?
- Why Does No Data Show For My Keyword/Domain?
- What mobile databases are available on Semrush?
- How many databases does Semrush now have?
- How can I access more databases?
- How SemrushBot Crawls Your Site