In addition to the main software suite on Semrush, we also offer the following auxiliary tools that can help you with your campaigns in specific ways:
- CRM - an easy-to-use tool that lets you maintain customer information, plan projects and tasks, collect data from Semrush tools, and create PDF pitches and reports tailored to a specific client in one place.
- Agency Partners Platform - where agencies certified by Semrush can find customers from Semrush’s audience. Marketers using Semrush can, in turn, find skilled professionals to complete projects.
- SEOquake - a free browser plugin that provides you with organic search data on webpages and search results as you surf the web.
- Content Marketplace - a marketplace to order high-quality content written by professional copywriters.
- ImpactHero - is an AI-powered tool that breaks down your content by customer journey stages, detects the most impactful pieces, and provides recommendations for the content which can perform better.
- Semrush Sensor - a tool for tracking volatility of Google’s search engine results pages (SERPs) and monitoring for signs of a Google algorithm change.
- Prowly - is a PR & Media Relations, internal, and external communications software that connects all PR activities in one place, including finding the right media contacts, keeping them under control, sending personalized emails to journalists, and creating a journalist-friendly newsroom.
- SplitSignal is a solution for SEO A/B testing. It enables users to change HTML on the websites and monitor the impact of these changes on the organic traffic.