The Email Signature Generator app allows anyone to easily create a personalized, professional-looking email signature in five minutes or less.
This free email signature generator is available from the Semrush App Center.
Why Create an Email Signature?
No matter what industry or level of career experience you have, a professional email signature has several advantages:
- Enhanced branding: Your email signature serves as a crucial element of your brand marketing strategy, helping to establish and safeguard trust among customers and partners
- Trustworthiness: It instills confidence in your email communications by clearly identifying you to recipients, making interactions more trustworthy and transparent
- Convenient contact information: Your email signature conveniently provides recipients with your contact details, making it easier for them to reach out to you when needed
- Social media growth: It promotes your social media following by including links to your profiles, expanding your online presence
- Brand recognition: It contributes to increased brand awareness and recognition as your signature consistently showcases your brand’s identity
- Personal expression: Your email signature offers a platform to showcase your personality, adding a personal touch to your professional communications
How Can Email Signature Generator Help Me?
Whether you’re part of a large enterprise, a small business, or an independent contractor, a professional-looking email signature is a must.
With Email Signature Generator, you can create this asset in just a few minutes. You’ll be able to:
- Easily create a professional-looking email signature with your contact info and branding
- Conveniently create it in one place with no need for a designer or html coding
- Quickly upload to one of several email service providers and start including in your email correspsondence right away
The Email Signature Generator app is free, located in the Semrush App Center.
You can create an unlimited number of email signatures with your account.
How to Use the Email Signature Generator App
The Email Signature Generator app has four screens within the platform to help you design and create the perfect, professional-looking email signature.
Click the “+ Create now” or the “+ Create new signature” button from the home screen to get started.
Note that all your previously generated email signatures will live here for future reference.
More than half a dozen predesigned templates are available to generate an email signature. You’ll find them on the left side of the screen. You’ll see a preview of the design on the right.
Select your preferred design and name it.
To start designing your free email signature, click on the tab that says “Personal info.”
Note that you can change the template anytime—the Email Signature Generator app will save your uploaded information and automatically update it to your preferred template selection.
The personal info tab is where you input your:
- Headshot or profile photo
- First and last name
- Job title
- Email address
- Phone number and extension
Drag or upload your profile image on the left side of the menu, using either a PNG or JPEG file up to 5MB.
In the fields below, enter the remaining information you’d like to include in your email signature. It will automatically populate the preview on the right.
To upload information about your company, head to the next tab in the Email Signature Generator app.
The business info tab is where you input your:
- Company logo
- Company name
- Physical address
- Social media links (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube)
Drag or upload your logo on the left side of the menu, using either a PNG or JPEG file up to 5MB.
You can also control the size of the logo by adjusting the slider.
The style feature in the Email Signature Generator app allows you to customize elements of your email signature using an easy-to-navigate, code-free editor.
Using the menu on the left side of the screen, you can change the:
- Font size
- Title color
- Text color
- Link color
- Icons color
- Dividers color
Create Your Signature
If you’re ready to create your email signature using your selected template, you can click “Create your signature” after filling in all the applicable fields.
Within a few seconds, the app will generate your email signature. It will give you two options to install your signature:
- Copy and paste the design directly
- Copy the HTML code
Simply select which option you prefer, and the selection will be automatically copied to your clipboard.
From this screen, you have three additional options:
- Duplicate and edit
- Go back to editor
- Create a new signature
If you want to go back and customize your email signature further or make any changes, click “Back to editor” in the top right corner. If you’re happy with your email signature, it’s time to install.
How Do I Install My Email Signature?
The Email Signature Generator app works with a number of popular email service providers, including Gmail, Microsoft Outlook, Yahoo, and more.
When you generate your email signature, scroll to the bottom of the screen to learn about the installation process for your email provider of choice.
Hover and click on any of the icons, which will take you to installation instructions.