What mobile databases are available on Semrush?
Currently our mobile databases include:
To change your database from Desktop to Mobile while analyzing data, simply locate the selector near the top of the interface.
Note that with a mobile database you can analyze only top-20 search results. If you wish to get data on all top-100 positions, you need to switch to the desktop database.
For a real time look at what databases are available, navigate to our statistics page.
- Available historical data
- What is Live Update?
- What is Search Volume in Semrush?
- What is KD%?
- What Does Results Mean?
- What Does SERP Features Mean For My Keywords?
- What Semrush Tools Can I Use to Research SERP Features?
- Why Does No Data Show For My Keyword/Domain?
- What mobile databases are available on Semrush?
- How many databases does Semrush now have?
- How can I access more databases?
- How SemrushBot Crawls Your Site
- How is Keyword Intent calculated?