Does Semrush take information from my personal social network account?
Semrush does not take any personal information from social profiles. Semrush only extracts public information from the business pages that you configure into your Social Tracker campaign.
We collect the data in this tool by performing a number of API calls to the social media platforms, and in order to perform these calls, we need to have a connected account on each platform.
Therefore, without an account connected to a social media platform, we wouldn't be able to provide you with any information.
자주 묻는 질문
- How much historical data can I see in Social Tracker?
- How do I add a competitor if my campaign is already started?
- How do you measure Engagement Rate in the Social Tracker?
- How do I change the time period in Social Tracker?
- What is the difference between internal social analytics and the Semrush Social Tracker?
- Does Semrush take information from my personal social network account?