What permissions does SWA need and why?
Like many add-ons, the SEO Writing Assistant asks you to grant us access in order for SWA to function properly.
Permissions required by the SEO Writing Assistant (SWA):
- View and manage documents that the SWA has been installed in;
- Display and run third-party web content in prompts and sidebars inside Google applications.
These permissions allow the SWA to access the documents where the tool is explicitly activated, analyze the text and give you instant recommendations for content optimization.
In the tool, we use the official Google API, which requires acceptance and adherence to their Terms of Service, and we are compliant with that. Rest assured, we do not share the data with any 3rd parties.
If you have any specific concerns or feedback about the SEO Writing Assistant add-on, send us an email at email@example.com.
- What languages does the SEO Writing Assistant support?
- Can I use the SEO Writing Assistant without a Semrush account?
- How does sharing work in the SEO Writing Assistant?
- What is the originality check based on?
- What is the Rephraser feature and how does it work?
- What is the “Too many links” check based on?