I can’t Change the Target Location. What do I do?
If you are having problems with changing the target location in your On Page SEO Checker campaign this could be related to a browser issue.
Please try the following troubleshooting steps to resolve the problem:
- clear cache and cookies of your browser (ctrl+shift+delete / shift+command+backspace, set time range to All time);
- disable browser extensions (especially ad blockers);
- disable any active VPNs;
- update your browser to the latest version;
- try using another browser.
If none of these troubleshooting steps help, please contact our Support Team.
자주 묻는 질문
- Why did I get a “page is not accessible” note for some of my pages?
- I can’t Change the Target Location. What do I do?
- Why can’t I Upload a File to On Page SEO Checker?
- On Page SEO Checker doesn’t see a video on my page
- Configuring On Page SEO Checker
- On Page SEO Checker Overview
- Reviewing Your Optimization Ideas
- Top 10 Benchmarking
- On Page SEO Checker Detailed Analysis
- Tracking Results in the Idea Tasks Report