I can’t Change the Target Location. What do I do?Question
If you are having problems with changing the target location in your On Page SEO Checker campaign this could be related to a browser issue.
Please try the following troubleshooting steps to resolve the problem:
-Clear cache and cookies of your browser;
-Disable all browser extensions;
-Disable any active VPNs;
-Update your browser to the latest version;
-Try using another browser.
If none of these troubleshooting steps help, please contact our Support team.
- Why did I get a “page is not accessible” note for some of my pages?
- I can’t Change the Target Location. What do I do?
- Why can’t I Upload a File to On Page SEO Checker?
- On Page SEO Checker doesn’t see a video on my page
- Configuring On Page SEO Checker
- On Page SEO Checker Overview
- Reviewing Your Optimization Ideas
- Top 10 Benchmarking
- On Page SEO Checker Detailed Analysis
- Tracking Results in the Idea Tasks Report